Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What this is about

I have a collection of essays online concerning my bariatric surgery.  I originally conceived of those as being completed someday.  That is, I had in the back of my mind that one day I would write "the last one" and that would be it for that document.  Signed, sealed, delivered.  Well, it didn't work out that way....

I realize now I thought my bariatric procedure would also turn out that way.  I had a vertical sleeve gastrectomy three and a half years ago and I am still changing.  Today.  I am still making adjustments. I am still discovering new things.

So, do I continue to write these pages by hand in HTML and CSS (direct instructions to the web browser you are using the read this), or do I do something easier and just start a blogger account?

I'm lazy.  The surgery didn't change that.  Welcome to the blogger account.

If you came here from the rdewald.com/surgery web-site, click the title at the top of this page to go to the home page for the blog.  Thanks for showing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment